Thursday, March 24, 2011



These pictures were actually taken yesterday. I was quite pleased with how they turned out, so I did very little editing.


I bought this lovely romper at ModCloth during the cabin fever sale. I love it! It looks black in the pictures but I think that it is actually a dark blue. I'm beginning to fall in love with rompers, jumpers and play suits. They're perfect for spring, but unfortunately it will be too hot in the summer to wear them. I'll have to stick to free flowing dresses when that day comes. Oh the joys of living in Texas! I do dread the summers here.



Have a wonderful weekend!

Wearing: ModCloth Romper, Forever21 headband, Urban Outfitters sunglasses, TOMS shoes

5 comments:

  1. Love it!! :-) I want purple TOMS like those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I've such a think for rompers as well-- but I know that once summer comes, they'll be sticking to my bum (and not very ladylike). Ha.

    Anyhow, love this look, and I adore your makeup here.

    xxoo,
    Amber Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can pull off this romper, for sure. I look like an overgrown baby in them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were in my Fashion Theory class last semester. Whenever you would come into class I would think "that girl needs to start a blog." You definitely always stood out from everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Sachi! That's so sweet. I loved that class.

    I need to get into the habit of posting more often.

    ReplyDelete